June Favourites!

Saturday 5 July 2014

I can't believe we're already into July! Where has this year gone?!
Today's post is my first ever favourites! These are some of the beauty products I have been loving this month!

Bourjois Happy Light Foundation (€16.99)
I bought this foundation back in October when it first came out and fell in love with it instantly. The first time I tried it on my skin I loved the consistency, the smell and how it gave my skin a dewy finish. I wear the shade no.52 light beige and it's a perfect match for me now, however it was slightly too dark when I first bought it so it ended up in my foundation drawer unloved for fear of looking like an oompa loompa.
However now it's summer I can wear it without this fear and I love it! It has fantastic staying power and blends in like a dream. I apply it with the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. You can see it on my face in my Make-Up Of The Day post! 






Chanel Intense Eye Pencil (€20.50)
As someone with incredibly watery eyes, finding an eyeliner that stays put is quite a task. This eye pencil by Chanel is single handedly the best eye kohl I've ever tried! It doesn't smudge and sets instantly when applied to the water line. It is quite expensive for an eyeliner but I believe it's worth it for the longevity of it. It's also quite a generous size so I expect it to last me quite a while!


Kiko Ultra Tech Mascara (€7.20)
I bought this mascara in Venice back in April and I have been using it ever since! The brush on this mascara isn't like any other mascaras I own, it's quite an odd shape as you can see from the picture - it almost looks like a comb! This is a great mascara for volume and separating your lashes, but I do find that you need to wipe off the excess to avoid clumps.

MAC 'Chatterbox' Lipstick (€19)
I have had this lipstick in my collection for about a year now and for some reason I never used it. I was going through my lipstick collection earlier this month and found it again and it has been my go-to lipstick ever since! It's an amplified creme lipstick and applies really opaque and is quite moisturising. It's an easy colour to wear but still looks bold and bright. What I love about this shade is it's a lovely bubblegum pink that's bright on the lips without being very in your face or neon. It's perfect to wear day or night! I'll be sharing my MAC lipstick collection in a post very soon so keep an eye out for that.









Soap and Glory 'The Righteous Butter' (€14.69)
I got this body butter a few weeks ago and I have used it every single day since! I got it along with the 'Clean On Me' shower gel and they are a perfect combination! I love this butter because it doesn't feel sticky or heavy when you apply it to the skin, which is an issue I have with most body butters. Your skin feels like velvet after applying it, and the smell is just divine - it is the 'Original Pink' fragrance that Soap and Glory are famous for. I'd highly recommend this as an after shower treat!










That's the end of my beauty favourites for this month! I just have one non-beauty favourite to share with you, and it is an album! It's the debut album by 5 Seconds Of Summer, who are my current favourite band! I saw them support One Direction in Croke Park back in May and I fell in love with them! I was so excited to buy their new album when they released it last week and if you're a fan of bands such as McFly or Busted I would definitely recommend you check these guys out! My favourite songs on the album are Don't Stop, 18 and Long Way Home. You can check out their album here.



That's all from me today! Hope you enjoyed, and let me know your favourites from the past month! 
Zara :-) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS