Make-Up Of The Night: Janoskians Edition!

Wednesday 3 September 2014

Today's post is another make-up of the night post! Last night my friends and I went to see the Janoskians and I wanted to share the make-up look I wore! It's a little bit more autumnal, as I personally prefer winter make-up with darker colours! We didn't have much time to get ready for the show so I chose to keep my make-up relatively simple - I just used my new MAC eyeshadow and did a quick winged liner look with a matte black eyeshadow!




                                                     FACE
                                           - Benefit The Porefessional Face Primer
                                           - Bourjois Bronzing Primer
                                           - Maybelline Super Stay Better Skin Foundation in 30 Sand
                                           - MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW20
                                           - MAC Mineralise Skin Finish Natural in Medium
                                           - Milani Sunset Duo Bronzer in Sunset Breeze
                                           - MAC Sheertone Blush in Blushbaby
                                           - MAC Mineralise Skin Finish in Centre Of Attention

                                 

                              EYES
      - Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
      - MAC Eyeshadow in Antiqued
      - Sephora Matte Black Eyeshadow
         - MAC Gigablack Lash Mascara
                                         
                               LIPS
             - Essence Wear Berries Lipstick
                                                                 





I realise my make-up was very MAC heavy - I've definitely been on a bit of a MAC hype recently! I will have a Best Of The Brand featuring MAC coming soon for my fellow MAC lovers.
Anyway, I hope you liked the make-up look!


Are you going to the Janoskians Got Cake tour? Let me know!
Zara :-)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love Antiqued by MAC - it's such an easy colour to wear :-) xx

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS