Make-Up Of The Day: Matte Brown Smoky Eyes!

Friday 17 October 2014


The autumnal make-up is in full swing! Today's Make-Up Of The Day is a matte brown smoky eye paired with nude lips and lots of contouring and highlighting! It's such a simple look to recreate, and I think it looks beautiful with any lip colour.
I can see this being my go-to look for the autumn time!

                                         

                                                   FACE













                                                    EYES





 The white stars indicate the colours I used! They're just three basic colours really - a dark matte brown, a matte black and a shimmery white to use as a highlight in the inner corners. I thought the shimmery highlight looked beautiful in contrast to the matte eyes.





                                                       LIPS



I will have more in depth reviews on some of these products coming soon, and I've already reviewed some of them, which you can read by clicking the name of the product! 
What's your go-to look for autumn?
Zara :-) x



2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is such a gorgeous look! It suits you! X

    http://www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some lovely colours, your makeup looks stunning as always x
    Emma | Everything Beauty

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS