My Current Skincare Routine!

Monday 5 January 2015


 As you'll know if you read my blog regularly, I spend my life trying out new skincare items in the hope that I will find the perfect combination of products that'll work for my skin. At the moment my skin is better than it has ever been so I've put some faith into these few products! My morning and night time routines are pretty much identical, bar the addition of one extra product at night, which I'll tell you about when we get there! I've been really enjoying these products lately and they've been working wonders for my skin, so let's take a closer look at them:




  • Simple Kind To Skin Moisturising Facial Wash: I've tried several of the Simple face washes before and I was never overly impressed by them - they did their job but there was nothing exceptional about them. I absolutely love this one though - it's a foaming face wash that lathers so well and leaves your skin feeling so fresh and clean. As it's a moisturising facial wash, it doesn't leave your skin feeling really tight after you use it. It's also good for those with sensitive skin as there are no artificial perfumes or colourings in it.

  • Living Nature Hydrating Toning Gel: I've mentioned this product so many times on my blog, you're probably sick of hearing me rave about it! It's an absolutely incredible toner, that has a gel formula so you can pump a little bit onto your hand, blend it in to your skin and you're ready to go! It's so quick and hassle-free. It's a lightweight toner that restores natural PH levels in your skin. It's formulated to prevent oil overproduction and to add moisture naturally. If you want more information on this product, you can read my full review here

  • Nivea Daily Essentials Oil Free Moisturising Day Cream: I only bought this recently, and I really love it! It's not too thick, so it's easy to blend make-up on top of. It doesn't leave a greasy residue or feel heavy on your skin, the formula is really nice. This one is specifically for oily/combination skin, so it's perfect for my skin type. It has a lovely scent too, but it's quite perfumed so that may be something for those with sensitive skin to bear in mind.

  • Botanicals Nourishing Face Balm: This is another product that I rave about all the time here on my blog! I have a full review of it which you can read here. The balm is a gritty almost salt-like texture that turns into oil when you rub it into your skin. I use it every night before I go to bed and it makes my skin look and feel incredible! It makes your skin look so fresh and revived. It also brings any impurities to the surface, so it clears your skin in the process. I couldn't recommend this product more! 
In addition to these products, I absolutely love using the Montagne Jeunesse Face Masks. I have none to share a picture of as I've used them all up! I buy countless amounts every time I go to the shops as they're only €1.40 and work wonders on my skin. They're available at every pharmacy and at Primark/Penneys, so I couldn't recommend them more! I use one or two a week to clear out my pores.

They are my holy-grail skin products at the moment! What are your favourite skincare products?
Zara :-) x

2 comments:

  1. That face balm looks amazing. I'm going to go read your full review now! (You have a great blog, Zara. I'm following right away! haha)

    http://ahappinessundefined.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I definitely want to try the Simple cleanser and Botanicals face balm! Right now, since it's so cold outside and the indoor heating is drying my skin out, my favorite skincare product is definitely Eucerin Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Sensitive Skin; the texture is amaaazing, it's like whipped souffle.
    ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS