Declare Purifying Cleansing Gel Review

Friday 5 June 2015


If you've read my blog for any length of time, you'll have gathered by now that I'm a face wash junkie - strange, I know, but I just love to try new face washes in the hope of finding 'the one'.
While I'll keep you updated on my quest, today's offering is definitely in the running as the Holy Grail face wash.

This is the Declare Purifying Cleansing Gel -  a face wash that was developed especially for sensitive skin, and this one is specifically for combination and oily skin.
It's perfect for cleansing and removing your makeup all at once, and it lathers really well to allow you to get the most out of it.

The cleansing gel is incredibly gentle on your skin - it's really refreshing and it has a lovely soft scent. As it's designed for sensitive skin, it's definitely not overpowering or overly perfumed, but it's a really pleasant fragrance. It deep cleanses and nourishes your skin, without leaving it feeling stripped of essential oils, or really tight and dry.

Although my skin is oily, I can get dry patches on my cheeks and I felt like this gel really kept my skin hydrated. To exemplify how clean your skin is left after using it - my skin actually squeaks when I'm finished! It's literally squeaky clean!

I use my Purifying Cleansing Gel both morning and night, as it leaves my skin feeling soft and supple, and also prevents blemishes.

My skin is going through the mill at the moment with my exams, so I'm really enjoying having a good quality cleanser to keep it in shape as much as possible!
I highly recommend this cleanser - it's by far one of the best I've tried recently, it's just so gentle and really kind to my skin.

The Declare Purifying Cleansing Gel is €19.75 and you can find your nearest stockist here.

1 comment:

  1. My skin is the same very oily & sometimes i get dry patches on my cheeks too, this sounds perfect for me x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS