Inglot Perfect Coverup HD Foundation Review!

Monday 22 June 2015



It's been a while since I've tried a new high-end foundation, so on a recent shopping trip I picked up Inglot's latest offering on a whim. I believe this was released around November of last year, but I haven't really heard much about it.

Inglot is such a renowned brand, I had high hopes - and I most definitely wasn't disappointed! I think this beats NARS' Sheer Matte as my favourite high-end foundation.

Perfect Coverup is a medium to full coverage foundation that can be built up. The formula is a little thicker than most liquid foundations I've tried, but it feels very light-weight on the skin. The first time I tried this, I felt that it kind of sat on my skin and had an almost sticky texture. I soon discovered that I hadn't worked it into my skin well enough, so make sure you take the time to really buff it in. After that I never had any problems with it in terms of texture or how it looked on my skin.

I usually apply this with a Real Techniques Buffing Brush, or sometimes I like to use a regular foundation brush to give maximum coverage. 

I absolutely love the coverage this foundation gives - it covers everything, I never feel the need to add additional concealer. It has the most beautiful satin finish - if you look closely at the bottle you can see little shimmers in the foundation, but it's definitely not as dewy as foundations such as MAC Face and Body. 

The Perfect Coverup foundation also comes with a pump, which is brilliant as most high-end foundations don't. I generally use about two pumps of product to do my whole face.

The shade range is excellent too - I'm in the shade 73, which is the third lightest. There are 8 shades in total, with something for everyone included.

The longevity of this foundation is without a doubt the best I've ever had with a foundation. It sets so well and lasts about eight hours on my oily skin before I start to see any patches or shininess. I normally dust my Urban Decay translucent powder over it just to set my base, but it's not really necessary.

The Inglot Perfect Coverup HD Foundation is available at all Inglot counters and their website http://inglot.ie, and it'll set you back €33 - it's worth every cent in my opinion!

Zara :-) x

4 comments:

  1. This foundation sounds lovely, i love medium-full so its perfect for me x
    Emma | Emmys Beauty Cave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love the sound of this! Will have to get to an Inglot counter to get colour-matched! xx

    Beautylymin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this must be pretty good if it beats Nars' Sheer Matte because so many of our friends have said it's their favorite foundation. xo
    www.glossyfinds.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a huge fan of med/ full coverage so this is really interesting.
    Inglot are a brand I'd really never look to but they seem to be popping up more and more these days.
    Gillian xx EyelinerFlicks

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS