Rimmel Lasting Finish High Coverage Concealer Review!

Monday 27 July 2015


Rimmel is by far my favourite drugstore brand at the moment - their launches have really set a high standard for the more inexpensive brands out there. I recently reviewed their newest foundation launch, the Lasting Finish Nude Foundation, and today I have the newest offering from the Lasting Finish range - the Lasting Finish High Coverage Concealer. I mentioned this in my recent favourites blog post but I love it so much I want to give it its own detailed review!

This is the first cream concealer I've ever seen at a Rimmel stand, and now that I think of it, it's actually quite rare to see cream concealers at the drugstore. Personally, I'm a fan of liquid concealers so I'm delighted that this cream concealer impressed me, as I've been left fairly disappointed by the other ones I've tried.

As you'd expect, it has a very creamy texture and it blends seamlessly into the skin. The coverage is most definitely very high coverage, which is great as my skin really needs that extra love at the minute! Although it's a high coverage concealer, it doesn't cake or gather around spots, it blends in incredibly naturally.

My only drawback with this concealer is the lack of shades - I use the shade Ivory 20 and it's quite pale, but there are only three shades on offer in total, this being the middle one. Perhaps Rimmel are only testing the waters with a few shades and will expand the range soon.

I personally only use mine on blemishes, as I thought it would be too thick to use under the eyes, but I've watched numerous tutorials using it under the eyes and it looks beautiful. Thankfully I don't suffer with dark circles so I've only really felt the need to use it on blemishes, and it works wonderfully.

If you can find a shade to match you, I couldn't recommend this concealer enough, especially at €6.99! Rimmel are definitely coming up trumps in terms of base releases at the drugstore recently. I have another Rimmel concealer review coming in a few weeks time as I can't get enough of their products recently - I'll be inundating you with Rimmel reviews!

Have you tried the Lasting Finish High Coverage concealer?

Zara :-)x


1 comment:

  1. Lovely review, I had wanted to try this concealer but hadn't heard much about it but after reading this I think i'm going to buy it x
    http://destinationdaydream.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS