Lancome Miracle Cushion Foundation!

Friday 18 September 2015

Lancome's latest releases have really impressed me recently - they were never really a brand I gravitated towards until recently. I feel like their brand has really evolved and their products are both innovative and high quality.

Their newest foundation, the Miracle Cushion foundation, is an incredibly innovative product. It's a liquid foundation, contained inside a cushion. In order to apply the product, you simply push down on the cushion and foundation is released.

The foundation offers buildable coverage - the more coverage you desire, the harder you push on the cushion. The compact comes with a little application pad, however I personally like to use a Beauty Blender to apply it. You could also use your fingers, or whatever tool you would usually use to apply liquid foundation.

I absolutely love this foundation! I like a medium coverage foundation, so I really appreciate that I'm in control of how this looks on my face. It's quite a dewy finish, which I love as it gives a natural radiance to the skin. It feels incredibly light on the skin and a little bit goes a long way - you could easily cover your entire face with two pushes on the cushion.

For my very oily skin, I have to powder this foundation to get the whole day out of it, however even at that, I only use a small amount of translucent powder on the t-zone and I don't have to touch up once throughout the day. For a dewy foundation, the longevity is really impressive.

The colour range is also extensive - I wear the shade 02 Rose Beige and it's a perfect match.

The Lancome Miracle Cushion Compact is €38, and from there you can repurchase the refill (pictured here) for €25. It's available now at McCartan's Pharmacy, Sutton Cross. I highly recommend checking out this foundation, as it truly is one of the best on offer at the moment.

Zara :-)x

1 comment:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS