Urban Decay Vice Palette Review and Swatches

Saturday 12 December 2015


For the last four years, Urban Decay have released a Vice palette as part of their Christmas collection. What sets them apart from the standard Urban Decay palettes such as the Naked range, is the fact that they come with the most stunning diverse selection of brights and neutrals. The last two Vice palettes didn't excite me that much, but when I saw this I knew I had to have it! I put it on my Christmas list, but my brother actually got it for me two weeks ago and let me have it early! 

As I said, this is the fourth Vice palette and I think it's the nicest one so far. Urban Decay clearly did their research when it came to making this palette as it's packed full of the most beautiful eyeshadow shades that are so unique. That's the best thing about this palette - it's so easy to justify as the shades are so different to your standard palettes! 

Here are some swatches of my favourite shades - they are so highly pigmented, they're buttery and soft and they blend like a dream. I wouldn't expect any less from Urban Decay though, they really are the bosses of eyeshadow palettes! 

The shades I've been wearing the most are Bitter and Flame, they're so beautiful for this time of year!

The packaging of the Vice palette is also the nicest they've had too - the detail is beautiful and it comes with a little makeup bag! 

The Vice palette is limited edition, €46 and available now! I'd highly recommend it for any makeup lover in your life, or even as a treat for yourself!

Zara :-)x

1 comment:

  1. This palette looks so gorgeous its gone straight on my Christmas wish list!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS